As the appeal for commodities, in particularly, gold continues to rise, ETF provider, ETF Securities recently announced another first-to-market ETF, the ETFS Physical Asian Gold Shares (AGOL).
AGOL is the first U.S. precious metals product to be vaulted in Asia as its custody will store all of its physical gold bars in secure London Bullion Market Association approved vaults in Singapore, as stated in its prospectus. From an investment perspective, the objective of AGOL is to reflect the price performance of reflect the price performance of physical gold, less trust expenses, while carrying an expense ratio of 0.39%. Read More…
As George Soros says:
- SHW Aggressive Exit - Sherwin-Williams [$SHW] Aggressive Exit at $276.45 on 29-Sep-16 02:04 PM EST ow.ly/7pvj504Ycx7 14 hours ago
- BRK.B Aggressive Exit - BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY INC DEL CL B [$BRK.B] Aggressive Exit at $143.50 on 29-Sep-16 01:57 ... ow.ly/rokl504Y3K1 15 hours ago
- CME Aggressive Exit - CME Group Inc [$CME] Aggressive Exit at $104.45 on 29-Sep-16 01:57 PM EST ow.ly/HPAM504Y3K0 15 hours ago
- SYF Aggressive Exit - [$SYF] Aggressive Exit at $27.05 on 29-Sep-16 01:58 PM EST ow.ly/BlDa504Y3JY 15 hours ago
- COST Aggressive Exit - Costco Wholesale [$COST] Aggressive Exit at $147.30 on 29-Sep-16 01:58 PM EST ow.ly/kAmY504Y3JZ 15 hours ago