As the appeal for commodities, in particularly, gold continues to rise, ETF provider, ETF Securities recently announced another first-to-market ETF, the ETFS Physical Asian Gold Shares (AGOL).
AGOL is the first U.S. precious metals product to be vaulted in Asia as its custody will store all of its physical gold bars in secure London Bullion Market Association approved vaults in Singapore, as stated in its prospectus. From an investment perspective, the objective of AGOL is to reflect the price performance of reflect the price performance of physical gold, less trust expenses, while carrying an expense ratio of 0.39%. Read More…
As George Soros says:
- No Alerts. - No alerts have been triggered for stocks in the S&P 500 on Friday, 17-Feb-2017 ow.ly/hHf7509D8m7 2 days ago
- MNK Conservative Reentry - MALLINCKRODT PUB LTD ORD [$MNK] Conservative Reentry at $54.54 on 17-Feb-17 03:03 PM... ow.ly/9ECg509CW4q 2 days ago
- PNR Aggressive Exit - "Pentair, Inc" [$PNR] Aggressive Exit at $57.27 on 17-Feb-17 12:21 PM EST ow.ly/oeup509CIGh 2 days ago
- MLM Aggressive Exit - Martin Marietta Materials [$MLM] Aggressive Exit at $215.85 on 17-Feb-17 12:07 PM EST ow.ly/YiRu509CIGi 2 days ago
- PAYX Aggressive Exit - Paychex Inc [$PAYX] Aggressive Exit at $58.29 on 17-Feb-17 11:27 AM EST ow.ly/E6Jw509CDdk 2 days ago