As the appeal for commodities, in particularly, gold continues to rise, ETF provider, ETF Securities recently announced another first-to-market ETF, the ETFS Physical Asian Gold Shares (AGOL).
AGOL is the first U.S. precious metals product to be vaulted in Asia as its custody will store all of its physical gold bars in secure London Bullion Market Association approved vaults in Singapore, as stated in its prospectus. From an investment perspective, the objective of AGOL is to reflect the price performance of reflect the price performance of physical gold, less trust expenses, while carrying an expense ratio of 0.39%. Read More…
As George Soros says:
- HCP Aggressive Exit - HCP Inc [$HCP] Aggressive Exit at $35.80 on 21-Oct-16 01:56 PM EST ow.ly/g74o505G9fg 5 hours ago
- SWN Aggressive Exit - Southwestern Energy [$SWN] Aggressive Exit at $11.75 on 21-Oct-16 01:46 PM EST ow.ly/M3ED505G9fh 5 hours ago
- FB Aggressive Reentry - FACEBOOK INC COM [$FB] Aggressive Reentry at $130.75 on 21-Oct-16 01:10 PM EST ow.ly/Z4lE505G9fi 5 hours ago
- ALL Aggressive Exit - Allstate Corp [$ALL] Aggressive Exit at $67.27 on 21-Oct-16 12:31 PM EST ow.ly/7ehH505G2OY 6 hours ago
- CNX Aggressive Exit - Consol Energy [$CNX] Aggressive Exit at $17.42 on 21-Oct-16 11:59 AM EST ow.ly/IYE5505FWuA 7 hours ago