Hedge fund leverage in the industry – how its grown
SmartStops comment: Who watches out for the little guy?
A chart from MIT’s Andrew Lo of the growth of assets and hedge fund leverage over the last 20 years. You can see the expanding leverage in the 2001-2005 period. originally posted at Infectious Greed blog.
About SmartStopsWe are a new service launched to the market in July of 2008. Our mission - to help ensure stock and etf investors stay protected in their positions at all times. see www.smartstops.net
As George Soros says:
- CVX Aggressive Exit - Chevron Corporation [$CVX] Aggressive Exit at $106.25 on 27-Mar-17 01:45 PM EST ow.ly/VtxH50asFIs 4 hours ago
- SYY Aggressive Exit - Sysco Corp [$SYY] Aggressive Exit at $51.81 on 27-Mar-17 01:40 PM EST ow.ly/uA4t50asFIt 4 hours ago
- FCX Conservative Exit - Freeport-McMoRan Copper&Gold B [$FCX] Conservative Exit at $11.98 on 27-Mar-17 10:10 AM... ow.ly/XD2K50assvG 7 hours ago
- FAST Aggressive Exit - Fastenal Co [$FAST] Aggressive Exit at $49.53 on 27-Mar-17 10:04 AM EST ow.ly/CcsH50assvH 7 hours ago
- HRB Aggressive Exit - Block (H&R) [$HRB] Aggressive Exit at $22.19 on 27-Mar-17 09:56 AM EST ow.ly/gCy250asoRn 8 hours ago