Benefits to avoiding worst days in market
Again, moral is that Buy & Protect is a must in our 21st century markets. Buy & Hold and modern portfolio theory are missing a key layer of risk management to be effective in our stock markets today.
SPY from January 1, 2006 – Dec 31, 2010.
100 year study shows following:
Tags: avoiding, avoiding crashes, avoiding risk, benefits, black swan, crash, etf, ETFs, finance, market crash, market drop, New ETFs, portfolio, portfolio analysis, retirement, stock, stock analysts, stock market, Stocks, wall street, worst days in market
About SmartStopsWe are a new service launched to the market in July of 2008. Our mission - to help ensure stock and etf investors stay protected in their positions at all times. see www.smartstops.net
As George Soros says:
- Will the stock market ever catch up to our volatile President Trump?
- Markets take the stairs up and the Elevator down
- Is this £406m investment guru the mystery buyer of ‘stock market crash insurance’?
- Earn higher returns by avoiding the downturns
- With stocks near a record high, is a change of fortune just around the corner?
- Commented on Never Lose Money seekingalpha.com/article/407630… 4 days ago
- Will the stock market ever catch up to our volatile President Trump? blog.smartstops.net/2017/05/24/wil… 5 days ago
- Markets take the stairs up and the Elevator down blog.smartstops.net/2017/05/18/mar… 1 week ago
- Is this £406m investment guru the mystery buyer of ‘stock market crash insurance’? blog.smartstops.net/2017/05/09/is-… 2 weeks ago
- Earn higher returns by avoiding the downturns blog.smartstops.net/2017/05/02/ear… https://t.co/iD7Sc4FrpA 3 weeks ago