Benefits to avoiding worst days in market
Again, moral is that Buy & Protect is a must in our 21st century markets. Buy & Hold and modern portfolio theory are missing a key layer of risk management to be effective in our stock markets today.
SPY from January 1, 2006 – Dec 31, 2010.
100 year study shows following:
Tags: avoiding, avoiding crashes, avoiding risk, benefits, black swan, crash, etf, ETFs, finance, market crash, market drop, New ETFs, portfolio, portfolio analysis, retirement, stock, stock analysts, stock market, Stocks, wall street, worst days in market
About SmartStopsWe are a new service launched to the market in July of 2008. Our mission - to help ensure stock and etf investors stay protected in their positions at all times. see www.smartstops.net
As George Soros says:
- CVX Aggressive Exit - Chevron Corporation [$CVX] Aggressive Exit at $106.25 on 27-Mar-17 01:45 PM EST ow.ly/VtxH50asFIs 4 hours ago
- SYY Aggressive Exit - Sysco Corp [$SYY] Aggressive Exit at $51.81 on 27-Mar-17 01:40 PM EST ow.ly/uA4t50asFIt 4 hours ago
- FCX Conservative Exit - Freeport-McMoRan Copper&Gold B [$FCX] Conservative Exit at $11.98 on 27-Mar-17 10:10 AM... ow.ly/XD2K50assvG 7 hours ago
- FAST Aggressive Exit - Fastenal Co [$FAST] Aggressive Exit at $49.53 on 27-Mar-17 10:04 AM EST ow.ly/CcsH50assvH 7 hours ago
- HRB Aggressive Exit - Block (H&R) [$HRB] Aggressive Exit at $22.19 on 27-Mar-17 09:56 AM EST ow.ly/gCy250asoRn 8 hours ago