As George Soros says:
“It’s not how ‘right’ or ‘wrong’ you are that matters -- but how much money you make when right… and how much you do NOT lose when you’re wrong.”
- Will the stock market ever catch up to our volatile President Trump?
- Markets take the stairs up and the Elevator down
- Is this £406m investment guru the mystery buyer of ‘stock market crash insurance’?
- Earn higher returns by avoiding the downturns
- With stocks near a record high, is a change of fortune just around the corner?
- Commented on Never Lose Money seekingalpha.com/article/407630… 2 hours ago
- Will the stock market ever catch up to our volatile President Trump? blog.smartstops.net/2017/05/24/wil… 20 hours ago
- Markets take the stairs up and the Elevator down blog.smartstops.net/2017/05/18/mar… 1 week ago
- Is this £406m investment guru the mystery buyer of ‘stock market crash insurance’? blog.smartstops.net/2017/05/09/is-… 2 weeks ago
- Earn higher returns by avoiding the downturns blog.smartstops.net/2017/05/02/ear… https://t.co/iD7Sc4FrpA 3 weeks ago
AAPL Agriculture allocation AMZN Asia BAC beta BHP Bond ETFs Brazil buy and hold China Commodities Commodity ETFs Copper crash Crude Oil DBA DBB DGL diversification Emerging Markets Energy etf ETFs ETNs Financials GDX GLD Global ETFs Gold GOOG GS IEO India investing IYW JPM Latin America limiting losses Metals Metals & Mining modern portfolio theory mpt MSFT Natural Gas OIL portfolio portfolio management Precious Metals protection Real Estate Retail risk risk management RTH Sector ETFs SHY Silver SLV smartstops stock stock market Stocks stop stop loss stop losses stops Technology TIP USO WFC XLF XLK XOM