As the appeal for commodities, in particularly, gold continues to rise, ETF provider, ETF Securities recently announced another first-to-market ETF, the ETFS Physical Asian Gold Shares (AGOL).
AGOL is the first U.S. precious metals product to be vaulted in Asia as its custody will store all of its physical gold bars in secure London Bullion Market Association approved vaults in Singapore, as stated in its prospectus. From an investment perspective, the objective of AGOL is to reflect the price performance of reflect the price performance of physical gold, less trust expenses, while carrying an expense ratio of 0.39%. Read More…
As George Soros says:
- KO Aggressive Reentry - Coca-Cola Co [$KO] Aggressive Reentry at $43.26 on 09-Feb-16 03:08 PM EST ow.ly/3b86fm 7 hours ago
- POM Aggressive Exit - Pepco Holdings [$POM] Aggressive Exit at $26.03 on 09-Feb-16 03:48 PM EST ow.ly/3b86fl 7 hours ago
- LLL Aggressive Reentry - L-3 Communications Hldgs [$LLL] Aggressive Reentry at $118.75 on 09-Feb-16 03:06 PM ES... ow.ly/3b86fn 7 hours ago
- CTSH Aggressive Exit - Cognizant Tech Solutions'A' [$CTSH] Aggressive Exit at $51.44 on 09-Feb-16 01:18 PM EST ow.ly/3b7QxW 9 hours ago
- ETFC Aggressive Exit - E*Trade Financial Corporation [$ETFC] Aggressive Exit at $20.52 on 09-Feb-16 01:14 PM ES... ow.ly/3b7QxX 9 hours ago