As the appeal for commodities, in particularly, gold continues to rise, ETF provider, ETF Securities recently announced another first-to-market ETF, the ETFS Physical Asian Gold Shares (AGOL).
AGOL is the first U.S. precious metals product to be vaulted in Asia as its custody will store all of its physical gold bars in secure London Bullion Market Association approved vaults in Singapore, as stated in its prospectus. From an investment perspective, the objective of AGOL is to reflect the price performance of reflect the price performance of physical gold, less trust expenses, while carrying an expense ratio of 0.39%. Read More…
As George Soros says:
- No Alerts. - No alerts have been triggered for stocks in the S&P 500 on Friday, 19-Sep-2014 ow.ly/2NOEt2 2 days ago
- TEL Aggressive Exit - Tyco Electronics [TEL] Aggressive Exit at $60.97 on 19-Sep-14 03:44 PM EST ow.ly/2NOkK1 2 days ago
- INTU Aggressive Reentry - Intuit Inc [INTU] Aggressive Reentry at $86.80 on 19-Sep-14 03:46 PM EST ow.ly/2NOkK0 2 days ago
- STJ Aggressive Exit - St. Jude Medical [STJ] Aggressive Exit at $62.34 on 19-Sep-14 02:32 PM EST ow.ly/2NOdgs 2 days ago
- NEM Aggressive Exit - Newmont Mining [NEM] Aggressive Exit at $23.95 on 19-Sep-14 01:44 PM EST ow.ly/2NNYRi 2 days ago