As the appeal for commodities, in particularly, gold continues to rise, ETF provider, ETF Securities recently announced another first-to-market ETF, the ETFS Physical Asian Gold Shares (AGOL).
AGOL is the first U.S. precious metals product to be vaulted in Asia as its custody will store all of its physical gold bars in secure London Bullion Market Association approved vaults in Singapore, as stated in its prospectus. From an investment perspective, the objective of AGOL is to reflect the price performance of reflect the price performance of physical gold, less trust expenses, while carrying an expense ratio of 0.39%. Read More…
As George Soros says:
- NOC Conservative Reentry - Northrop Grumman [$NOC] Conservative Reentry at $173.50 on 08-Oct-15 03:18 PM EST ow.ly/35eT9H 12 hours ago
- DISCA Conservative Reentry - Discovery Holding Co Series A [$DISCA] Conservative Reentry at $28.85 on 08-Oct-15 03... ow.ly/35eT9G 12 hours ago
- BXP Conservative Reentry - Boston Properties [$BXP] Conservative Reentry at $121.75 on 08-Oct-15 03:18 PM EST ow.ly/35eT9I 12 hours ago
- CTXS Aggressive Reentry - Citrix Systems [$CTXS] Aggressive Reentry at $74.67 on 08-Oct-15 03:16 PM EST ow.ly/35eT9J 12 hours ago
- NWSA Conservative Reentry - NEWS CORP CL A [$NWSA] Conservative Reentry at $13.89 on 08-Oct-15 02:42 PM EST ow.ly/35eKvm 13 hours ago