As the appeal for commodities, in particularly, gold continues to rise, ETF provider, ETF Securities recently announced another first-to-market ETF, the ETFS Physical Asian Gold Shares (AGOL).
AGOL is the first U.S. precious metals product to be vaulted in Asia as its custody will store all of its physical gold bars in secure London Bullion Market Association approved vaults in Singapore, as stated in its prospectus. From an investment perspective, the objective of AGOL is to reflect the price performance of reflect the price performance of physical gold, less trust expenses, while carrying an expense ratio of 0.39%. Read More…
As George Soros says:
- BDX Conservative Exit - "Becton, Dickinson" [$BDX] Conservative Exit at $134.55 on 01-Sep-15 03:50 PM EST ow.ly/33w3Fy 18 hours ago
- CTAS Aggressive Exit - Cintas Corp [$CTAS] Aggressive Exit at $82.85 on 01-Sep-15 03:46 PM EST ow.ly/33w3FA 18 hours ago
- WAT Aggressive Exit - Waters Corp [$WAT] Aggressive Exit at $117.90 on 01-Sep-15 03:44 PM EST ow.ly/33w3FB 18 hours ago
- LH Aggressive Exit - Laboratory Corp Amer Hldgs [$LH] Aggressive Exit at $115.30 on 01-Sep-15 03:46 PM EST ow.ly/33w3Fz 18 hours ago
- JPM Aggressive Exit - JPMorgan Chase & Co [$JPM] Aggressive Exit at $61.50 on 01-Sep-15 02:20 PM EST ow.ly/33vUAN 19 hours ago