As the appeal for commodities, in particularly, gold continues to rise, ETF provider, ETF Securities recently announced another first-to-market ETF, the ETFS Physical Asian Gold Shares (AGOL).
AGOL is the first U.S. precious metals product to be vaulted in Asia as its custody will store all of its physical gold bars in secure London Bullion Market Association approved vaults in Singapore, as stated in its prospectus. From an investment perspective, the objective of AGOL is to reflect the price performance of reflect the price performance of physical gold, less trust expenses, while carrying an expense ratio of 0.39%. Read More…
- LOW Conservative Reentry - Lowe's Cos [LOW] Conservative Reentry at $48.44 on 30-Jul-14 03:19 PM EST ow.ly/2KXo4M 7 hours ago
- HIG Aggressive Exit - Hartford Finl Svcs Gp [HIG] Aggressive Exit at $34.58 on 30-Jul-14 03:29 PM EST ow.ly/2KXo4L 7 hours ago
- PM Aggressive Exit - PHILIP MORRIS INTL INC COM [PM] Aggressive Exit at $83.43 on 30-Jul-14 02:47 PM EST ow.ly/2KXejL 8 hours ago
- CCE Aggressive Exit - CCE [CCE] Aggressive Exit at $47.04 on 30-Jul-14 02:51 PM EST ow.ly/2KXejK 8 hours ago
- AEE Aggressive Exit - Ameren Corp [AEE] Aggressive Exit at $38.84 on 30-Jul-14 01:45 PM EST ow.ly/2KX0fP 9 hours ago