As the appeal for commodities, in particularly, gold continues to rise, ETF provider, ETF Securities recently announced another first-to-market ETF, the ETFS Physical Asian Gold Shares (AGOL).
AGOL is the first U.S. precious metals product to be vaulted in Asia as its custody will store all of its physical gold bars in secure London Bullion Market Association approved vaults in Singapore, as stated in its prospectus. From an investment perspective, the objective of AGOL is to reflect the price performance of reflect the price performance of physical gold, less trust expenses, while carrying an expense ratio of 0.39%. Read More…
As George Soros says:
- CBS Conservative Reentry - CBS [$CBS] Conservative Reentry at $62.46 on 24-Apr-15 03:39 PM EST ow.ly/2XPJ3a 22 hours ago
- MAR Aggressive Reentry - Marriott Intl 'A' [$MAR] Aggressive Reentry at $81.98 on 24-Apr-15 12:28 PM EST ow.ly/2XPkOb 1 day ago
- ISRG Aggressive Exit - Intuitive Surgical [$ISRG] Aggressive Exit at $506.05 on 24-Apr-15 12:32 PM EST ow.ly/2XPkOa 1 day ago
- ADBE Conservative Reentry - Adobe Systems [$ADBE] Conservative Reentry at $77.00 on 24-Apr-15 12:19 PM EST ow.ly/2XPkOd 1 day ago
- MCHP Aggressive Exit - Microchip Technology [$MCHP] Aggressive Exit at $47.17 on 24-Apr-15 12:28 PM EST ow.ly/2XPkOc 1 day ago