As the appeal for commodities, in particularly, gold continues to rise, ETF provider, ETF Securities recently announced another first-to-market ETF, the ETFS Physical Asian Gold Shares (AGOL).
AGOL is the first U.S. precious metals product to be vaulted in Asia as its custody will store all of its physical gold bars in secure London Bullion Market Association approved vaults in Singapore, as stated in its prospectus. From an investment perspective, the objective of AGOL is to reflect the price performance of reflect the price performance of physical gold, less trust expenses, while carrying an expense ratio of 0.39%. Read More…
As George Soros says:
- CCI Aggressive Reentry - CCI [CCI] Aggressive Reentry at $82.03 on 20-Oct-14 02:33 PM EST ow.ly/2Ppql1 7 hours ago
- HAS Aggressive Reentry - Hasbro Inc [HAS] Aggressive Reentry at $56.09 on 20-Oct-14 01:59 PM EST ow.ly/2Pp5Iu 9 hours ago
- CHRW Conservative Reentry - CHRW [CHRW] Conservative Reentry at $68.57 on 20-Oct-14 01:57 PM EST ow.ly/2Pp5Iv 9 hours ago
- SJM Conservative Reentry - Smucker (J.M.) [SJM] Conservative Reentry at $100.85 on 20-Oct-14 11:18 AM EST ow.ly/2PoNb9 11 hours ago
- NTAP Aggressive Exit - Network Appliance [NTAP] Aggressive Exit at $37.74 on 20-Oct-14 10:18 AM EST ow.ly/2PoDEK 12 hours ago