As the appeal for commodities, in particularly, gold continues to rise, ETF provider, ETF Securities recently announced another first-to-market ETF, the ETFS Physical Asian Gold Shares (AGOL).
AGOL is the first U.S. precious metals product to be vaulted in Asia as its custody will store all of its physical gold bars in secure London Bullion Market Association approved vaults in Singapore, as stated in its prospectus. From an investment perspective, the objective of AGOL is to reflect the price performance of reflect the price performance of physical gold, less trust expenses, while carrying an expense ratio of 0.39%. Read More…
- TXT Aggressive Reentry - Textron, Inc [TXT] Aggressive Reentry at $38.97 on 21-Aug-14 03:06 PM EST ow.ly/2MaHfB 5 hours ago
- STX Aggressive Reentry - Seagate Technology [STX] Aggressive Reentry at $60.38 on 21-Aug-14 02:17 PM EST ow.ly/2MawIm 6 hours ago
- C Aggressive Reentry - Citigroup Inc [C] Aggressive Reentry at $50.59 on 21-Aug-14 01:13 PM EST ow.ly/2MaisT 7 hours ago
- PX Conservative Reentry - PraxAir Inc [PX] Conservative Reentry at $131.65 on 21-Aug-14 01:46 PM EST ow.ly/2MaisQ 7 hours ago
- BAC Conservative Reentry - Bank of America Corporation [BAC] Conservative Reentry at $15.85 on 21-Aug-14 12:37 PM ... ow.ly/2Ma7qr 8 hours ago