As the appeal for commodities, in particularly, gold continues to rise, ETF provider, ETF Securities recently announced another first-to-market ETF, the ETFS Physical Asian Gold Shares (AGOL).
AGOL is the first U.S. precious metals product to be vaulted in Asia as its custody will store all of its physical gold bars in secure London Bullion Market Association approved vaults in Singapore, as stated in its prospectus. From an investment perspective, the objective of AGOL is to reflect the price performance of reflect the price performance of physical gold, less trust expenses, while carrying an expense ratio of 0.39%. Read More…
As George Soros says:
- HPQ Aggressive Exit - Hewlett-Packard [$HPQ] Aggressive Exit at $31.13 on 27-Mar-15 01:18 PM EST ow.ly/2Wz4lL 11 hours ago
- PNC Aggressive Exit - PNC Financial Services Group [$PNC] Aggressive Exit at $91.75 on 27-Mar-15 09:38 AM EST ow.ly/2WynbD 15 hours ago
- CCL Aggressive Reentry - CCL [$CCL] Aggressive Reentry at $47.24 on 27-Mar-15 09:59 AM EST ow.ly/2WynbB 15 hours ago
- AVP Aggressive Exit - Avon Products [$AVP] Aggressive Exit at $7.81 on 27-Mar-15 09:41 AM EST ow.ly/2WynbC 15 hours ago
- Commented on: "SanDisk - More Weakness Ahead, Don't Pull The Buy Trigger Yet" seekingalpha.com/a/1ozug $SNDK 1 day ago