As the appeal for commodities, in particularly, gold continues to rise, ETF provider, ETF Securities recently announced another first-to-market ETF, the ETFS Physical Asian Gold Shares (AGOL).
AGOL is the first U.S. precious metals product to be vaulted in Asia as its custody will store all of its physical gold bars in secure London Bullion Market Association approved vaults in Singapore, as stated in its prospectus. From an investment perspective, the objective of AGOL is to reflect the price performance of reflect the price performance of physical gold, less trust expenses, while carrying an expense ratio of 0.39%. Read More…
As George Soros says:
- ZION Aggressive Exit - Zions Bancorp [ZION] Aggressive Exit at $28.47 on 01-Oct-14 03:22 PM EST ow.ly/2OuB5g 8 hours ago
- ESV Conservative Exit - Ensco Intl [ESV] Conservative Exit at $39.64 on 01-Oct-14 03:24 PM EST ow.ly/2OuB5f 8 hours ago
- MSI Aggressive Exit - Motorola Solutions, Inc. [MSI] Aggressive Exit at $62.28 on 01-Oct-14 03:24 PM EST ow.ly/2OuB5e 8 hours ago
- PNC Aggressive Exit - PNC Financial Services Group [PNC] Aggressive Exit at $84.35 on 01-Oct-14 03:24 PM EST ow.ly/2OuB5d 8 hours ago
- X Conservative Exit - U.S. Steel Corporation [X] Conservative Exit at $36.84 on 01-Oct-14 03:04 PM EST ow.ly/2OuvYV 9 hours ago