As the appeal for commodities, in particularly, gold continues to rise, ETF provider, ETF Securities recently announced another first-to-market ETF, the ETFS Physical Asian Gold Shares (AGOL).
AGOL is the first U.S. precious metals product to be vaulted in Asia as its custody will store all of its physical gold bars in secure London Bullion Market Association approved vaults in Singapore, as stated in its prospectus. From an investment perspective, the objective of AGOL is to reflect the price performance of reflect the price performance of physical gold, less trust expenses, while carrying an expense ratio of 0.39%. Read More…
- MAS Aggressive Exit - Masco Corp [MAS] Aggressive Exit at $20.62 on 24-Jul-14 03:48 PM EST ow.ly/2KFfpl 15 hours ago
- CA Aggressive Reentry - CA Inc [CA] Aggressive Reentry at $29.48 on 24-Jul-14 01:22 PM EST ow.ly/2KEVaf 17 hours ago
- HOT Aggressive Exit - Starwood Hotels&ResWorldwide [HOT] Aggressive Exit at $80.94 on 24-Jul-14 11:16 AM EST ow.ly/2KECV3 19 hours ago
- URBN Conservative Reentry - Urban Outfitters [URBN] Conservative Reentry at $34.83 on 24-Jul-14 11:29 AM EST ow.ly/2KECV2 19 hours ago
- RTN Aggressive Exit - Raytheon Co [RTN] Aggressive Exit at $93.96 on 24-Jul-14 11:57 AM EST ow.ly/2KECV1 19 hours ago