As the appeal for commodities, in particularly, gold continues to rise, ETF provider, ETF Securities recently announced another first-to-market ETF, the ETFS Physical Asian Gold Shares (AGOL).
AGOL is the first U.S. precious metals product to be vaulted in Asia as its custody will store all of its physical gold bars in secure London Bullion Market Association approved vaults in Singapore, as stated in its prospectus. From an investment perspective, the objective of AGOL is to reflect the price performance of reflect the price performance of physical gold, less trust expenses, while carrying an expense ratio of 0.39%. Read More…
As George Soros says:
- PHM Conservative Reentry - Pulte Homes [PHM] Conservative Reentry at $19.69 on 23-Oct-14 12:48 PM EST ow.ly/2PyKYz 47 minutes ago
- T Conservative Exit - AT&T Inc [T] Conservative Exit at $33.51 on 23-Oct-14 12:22 PM EST ow.ly/2PyKYA 47 minutes ago
- MDT Conservative Reentry - "Medtronic, Inc" [MDT] Conservative Reentry at $65.82 on 23-Oct-14 11:14 AM EST ow.ly/2Pyxpu 1 hour ago
- LRCX Conservative Reentry - Lam Research [LRCX] Conservative Reentry at $75.89 on 23-Oct-14 11:10 AM EST ow.ly/2Pyxpv 1 hour ago
- DGX Aggressive Reentry - Quest Diagnostics [DGX] Aggressive Reentry at $62.40 on 23-Oct-14 10:24 AM EST ow.ly/2Pyl2T 2 hours ago