As the appeal for commodities, in particularly, gold continues to rise, ETF provider, ETF Securities recently announced another first-to-market ETF, the ETFS Physical Asian Gold Shares (AGOL).
AGOL is the first U.S. precious metals product to be vaulted in Asia as its custody will store all of its physical gold bars in secure London Bullion Market Association approved vaults in Singapore, as stated in its prospectus. From an investment perspective, the objective of AGOL is to reflect the price performance of reflect the price performance of physical gold, less trust expenses, while carrying an expense ratio of 0.39%. Read More…
As George Soros says:
- AVB Aggressive Reentry - Avalonbay Communities [$AVB] Aggressive Reentry at $181.85 on 25-Nov-15 10:51 AM EST ow.ly/38kDH4 2 hours ago
- HPQ Conservative Exit - Hewlett-Packard [$HPQ] Conservative Exit at $12.82 on 25-Nov-15 09:38 AM EST ow.ly/38ku9d 3 hours ago
- No Alerts. - No alerts have been triggered for stocks in the S&P 500 on Tuesday, 24-Nov-2015 ow.ly/38jkR8 15 hours ago
- TDC Conservative Reentry - TDC [$TDC] Conservative Reentry at $29.87 on 24-Nov-15 03:06 PM EST ow.ly/38iCyW 21 hours ago
- ROST Conservative Reentry - Ross Stores [$ROST] Conservative Reentry at $51.95 on 24-Nov-15 12:56 PM EST ow.ly/38icFd 1 day ago