As the appeal for commodities, in particularly, gold continues to rise, ETF provider, ETF Securities recently announced another first-to-market ETF, the ETFS Physical Asian Gold Shares (AGOL).
AGOL is the first U.S. precious metals product to be vaulted in Asia as its custody will store all of its physical gold bars in secure London Bullion Market Association approved vaults in Singapore, as stated in its prospectus. From an investment perspective, the objective of AGOL is to reflect the price performance of reflect the price performance of physical gold, less trust expenses, while carrying an expense ratio of 0.39%. Read More…
As George Soros says:
- LH Aggressive Reentry - Laboratory Corp Amer Hldgs [LH] Aggressive Reentry at $103.85 on 24-Oct-14 02:49 PM EST ow.ly/2PCWpZ 5 hours ago
- LLY Conservative Reentry - Lilly (Eli) [LLY] Conservative Reentry at $66.14 on 24-Oct-14 02:27 PM EST ow.ly/2PCWq0 5 hours ago
- MCO Aggressive Reentry - Moody's Corp [MCO] Aggressive Reentry at $96.50 on 24-Oct-14 02:02 PM EST ow.ly/2PCKjF 6 hours ago
- JNPR Aggressive Exit - Juniper Networks [JNPR] Aggressive Exit at $19.21 on 24-Oct-14 12:05 PM EST ow.ly/2PCyux 7 hours ago
- DHR Aggressive Reentry - Danaher Corp [DHR] Aggressive Reentry at $77.82 on 24-Oct-14 12:17 PM EST ow.ly/2PCyuw 7 hours ago